Sunday, March 11, 2007

 

StrangeHope: or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Continue Producing Rubbish

"A subtle thought that is in error may yet give rise to fruitful inquiry that can establish truths of great value."
-- Issac Asimov

P.S: On a rather 'unrelated' note, yes I did watch it the second time, if I may; (The first time, I was on a 'high ' and dozed off after watching just the first 20 minutes.) But this time I found it outrageously funny and the laughter I experienced rivalled that of 'Michael madhana...' 16 years back. I now have a newfound respect for Kubrick (I also watched 'eyes wide shut' ) - maybe movies are like songs or beer, sometime it takes time to appreciate it.

Labels: ,


Comments:
you were on a high? i wasn't! yet i thought it was a very complicated movie until i saw it again recently. man take care of your fluids. its very important!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?